web statistics
blue eagle

The Blue Eagle Cafe
130 E Hastings St
Designed by Laurence Hanson
of Neon Products Ltd

This site was the also location of
The R and R convenience store1999 to 2007
New Atlantic Cafe 1938-42
Crystal Lunch 1937
White Lunch 1933-36
Golden Gate Cafe 1920-33

Now in the collection of the Vancouver Museum. Donated by property owner Marc Williams in 2010.



Photo: Dick Phillips, 1951. VPL : 81630

The Blue Eagle's sign had been altered from a previous cafe sign, seen left in this photo. The Empire Hotel is now named the Brandiz.


Help support this website by making a donation.

Donations of$20 or more recieve a free poster.


All photos copyright © Christian Dahlberg except where stated otherwise. All rights reserved.
Vancouver panorama photo © Vancouver Lookout. www.vancouverlookout.com